Monday, 12 June 2017

Cover Characteristic: Clocks


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is clocks


Looking at my picks this week it was easy for me to pick my favourites. Although I do love the cover for Alice, The Drafter just stands out so much more for me.


Which cover is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. I like London Belongs To Us and The drafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. London Belongs To Us is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...