Thursday, 13 November 2014

Who is your Hogwarts best friend?

For those who have been living under a rock, Bloomsbury has just released the Harry Potter series with some fantastic new covers, illustrated by award-winning artist, Jonny Duddle. They are currently on sale for a reduced price ranging from £35-£38 for the box set depending on where you shop. I myself have just picked these books up and they are now sitting nicely on my book shelves.


The reason for this post today is to draw your attention to a quiz on the Harry Potter website, where you get to find out who your Hogwarts best friend is. I took this quiz myself and will reveal my answer below, but I would love to know who your best friend would be, so follow the link to find out, then come back and let me know in the comments.


....
......
........
..........
.............
..................
........................
..........................
my Hogwarts best friends is...............................

2 comments:

  1. I got Hermoine too! Was a fun little quiz, thanks for the link to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new covers, I'm trying to talk myself out of buying them since I already have the books in paperback & on my kindle but I'm sooooo tempted to buy the hardbacks. They're just so pretty & would look gorgeous on my shelves!

    I got Hermione too - that must be why we get along so well LOL. Thanks for linking to the quiz :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...