Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Around The World: Ilona Andrews

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]


I got this idea from the following blogs, so pop on over to visit them when you have finished here.
Fictional Distraction-Cover Comparison|Bookaholics Book Club-UK vs The World|Book Passion for Life-US vs UK

Today's' Around the World is for the Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews


UKFRANCECZECHUSA

I love the French cover the best.  The eyes for the model stand out from the page and immediately catch your attention.  The brightness of the colours also make it stand out from the others.

Which cover do you like the best?



2 comments:

  1. I'd go with the Czech cover.. it just reaches out to me.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I have of course seen the UK ones alot in work but I really like the French one, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...